I wanted to take the opportunity to reflect on the project and display my final designs. I felt like I fulfilled the brief, showing subtle signifiers to attract the target audience. I tried to add dynamism by adding a banner shape, with a “back to school” feel about it. To tie eveything together, I used two colours in red and blue, “quintessentially British”. I produced guidelines for the client, showing colour values and typefaces used.
Overall I would say the project was a success. I feel that I’ve developed further skills in connotation and denotation, with focus on semiotics and understanding the contrast in target audiences.