Today we were given our first brief of the year, branding. This module is split into two parts.
Part one asks us to brand a Celebrity. It’s important to note the following:
- Create branding that the celebrity would want to be portrayed, our own personal feelings about the person left aside.
- Consider the connotations of the industry they operate in.
- We must produce a logo, letterhead, business card, and compliment slip.
- Research is key – Understanding the industry they operate in, genre, style, and fashion sense.
- What existing branding is out there for that celebrity.
- What are the characteristics of the celebrity.
- What colours may associate them to a certain style or genre.